Terms and Conditions
When you are required to open an account to use or access the Site or Service, you must complete the registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify CircleBuzz immediately on any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. CircleBuzz shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by CircleBuzz, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else's use of your account or password.
4. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, "Content") in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
5. MONITORING. CircleBuzz has the right but not the obligation to monitor the content of the Site, including any chat room or forum that may be included or affiliated with the Site to ensure compliance with this Agreement and to satisfy any applicable law or regulation. CircleBuzz shall have the right to remove any material that CircleBuzz in its sole discretion, finds to be objectionable or a violation of these provisions or any applicable law or regulation.
8. NO WARRANTIES. YOU USE THIS SITE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. CIRCLEBUZZ HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. CIRCLEBUZZ IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CIRCLEBUZZ EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. CIRCLEBUZZ DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
9. LIMITED LIABILITY. CIRCLEBUZZ'S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL CIRCLEBUZZ BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY CIRCLEBUZZ.
This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
11. PROHIBITED USES. CircleBuzz imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," or "crashing;" (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by CircleBuzz in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
13. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site are the exclusive property of CircleBuzz, LLC Copyright © 2010 or is used with the express permission of the copyright or trademark owner. Any copying, distributing, transmitting, posting, linking or otherwise modifying of this site without the express permission is prohibited. Any violation of this policy could result in civil or criminal penalties. You may only download/ print/ save the copyrighted material only for your personal use.
16. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by CircleBuzz or by any third party.
18. DAILY DEALS - HOW IT WORKS:
CircleBuzz offers a smart indulgence - the opportunity to purchase a voucher for a family friendly experience or product at an exceptional discount - "the daily deal", which only goes into effect when a specific "tipping point" is met by enough people purchasing the deal.
The voucher has two components - the cash paid and the deal. If you redeem your voucher for less than the amount stated on the voucher then your purchase is allocated first against the cash paid portion until exhausted and then against the deal portion that is left.
The deal portion of the voucher expires on the stated date. You may redeem the cash paid portion as long as required by applicable law.
SPECIFIC DEAL TERMS
Each Daily Deal has its own terms that will be presented to you at the time you commit to purchase a specific deal.
GENERAL DEAL TERMS
Unless stated otherwise the following terms apply to all CircleBuzz deals:
§ The voucher has no cash value and is non-refundable
§ You may not redeem the cash paid portion of the voucher for cash except as required by law
§ You may not redeem the promotional part of the voucher for cash back unless required by law
§ The voucher may not be used for alcoholic beverages unless merchant agrees and which may be limited by the applicable state law
§ You may not combine the voucher with any other coupon or discount
§ The voucher cannot be used for taxes, prior balances, tips, shipping or handling
§ Restaurant Vouchers are redeemable in their entirety and not incrementally
§ CircleBuzz is not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers or reference numbers
§ When you purchase a deal you acquire the right to print your voucher and whether you do or not is at your sole discretion
CIRCLEBUZZ IS ONLY AN AGENT
CircleBuzz acts only as an agent in facilitating a Deal and selling the Voucher. The Merchant actually issues the Voucher and is the seller of the goods or services that you are purchasing. As such, the Merchant is solely responsible for any injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by you which is caused in whole or in part by the restaurant or the merchant, as well as any unclaimed property liability arising out of unredeemed vouchers.